Sunday, September 21, 2008

What's in a name?

This weekend I have been introduced to a few new blogs that really have just piqued my interest. Like I don't have enough to check out when I log on to my PC. I read these blogs and they are so funny and so well written and I think to myself, GOD! I could SO do that. But really I have been saying it for so long and it seems I so CAN'T do that. I try to write things that I think may be of interest to other people but then I go back and re-read what I have written and it doesn't even interest ME!

You know how in some blogs you can check off something that lets people check out your latest entry whenever you leave a comment? Well, I think I am going to list the URL to this place over here and see if maybe I can get some feedback and maybe work on my writing style a bit. I know I can do it, I know I have it in me. Hell, I was writing some pretty cool shit even back when I was in high school so this here and now should be cake, shouldn't it?

Where I blog now (have been on that site for 5 years) it's one of those places where you have to become a member to be able to read other blogs. To me it seems almost medieval now to have that kind of set up. Let us all be free and be able to do what we want, when we want and not have to join some stupid club to do it.

Ok, so, it's the beginning. And I guess here is to new beginnings. I think the key being keep it up and don't be a slacker like my usual Sagittarius self. Well, I'll at least try anyways....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home