Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Just...so....tired.

Well, my intentions were good ones and I did do ok but then I made the mistake of turning on the computer just to check emails and stuff. Here I am over an hour later. And I am just so tired. Normally this is the time I am getting ready to hit the hay. But tomorrow is free day. My one day of the week I don't get up at 5am to hit the gym. So I am still debating whether or not to throw in a load of laundry. Maybe I should, it's only pants. Pants are easy. You fold them in half and then fold them in half again. Done. Ok, let me go do that before I chicken out. I really hate doing household chores. I'll probably tell you that about 500 more times before the year is over.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home