Thursday, September 25, 2008

9/25/08

It's almost the weekend. I said ALMOST. Well I have one more day than most as I work a Tuesday through Saturday schedule. I kind of have a little bit of a headache. I went to bed a little too late and got up a little too early so now I am feeling the aftermath of it. But getting up early I did manage to throw in the laundry that I didn't get to do last night because some neanderthal did a small load of laundry last night taking up on of the machines and didn't even dry it til this morning. Luckily, it was done and out by the time my clothes were ready to hit the dryer. That's one thing that sucks about apartment/condo living. I can't wait for the day where I get to have my own machines again. It really does make like so much easier.

I got bangs cut last night and it really is funny how different it can make you look (for the better thank God) I was on the fence for quite some time as I was having hair loss around my hair line. But luckily through the use of a great supplement called Biosil it has grown back in nicely. But mentally you still have that stigma of thinning hair. What changed my mind was I saw two people who I hadn't seen in awhile and they both had cut bangs into their hairstyle and they looked really good. Also, I kept looking at a picture I found from my birthday last year and I had bangs (and blonde hair) and I looked pretty darn cute.
So last night was the night and I was a little nervous but I made it through and I am back again to my uber level of cuteness. (No, I'm not at all narcissistic) And it's funny that it really does take a few years off your appearance (Im not going to argue with that one) Now the trick is to keep it looking like how the stylist makes it which is especially tricky for me because I have two cowlicks, one on each side of my head.

Ok well the the dryer is done so time to go fold clothes and get ready for work. Happy almost weekend....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home