Thursday, November 27, 2008

I'm useless...

At trying to keep this blog a current one. I think its because I have a few other blogs that I am journaling in as well. I never was much of a steady writer but have kept my first blog active for over 5 years now.

Today is Thanksgiving in America. I spent it with my father. It is just the two of us here in South Florida. The bulk of my relatives live in the North East part of the country. We had dinner at a lovely Irish place. There was even a trio playing live music and it was nice. It reminded me of the last night of my vacation this Summer in Milwaukee and I was at this Irish pub/eatery and we sat outside. It was the end of the Summer and the sun was setting so it was rather cool out. The music went perfectly with the atmosphere. It was a lovely way to end things.

Tomorrow it is back to work. Black Friday for everyone else. I'm not much interested in shopping anyways. It will be cards this year for everyone. It's the thought that counts right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home