Thursday, April 30, 2009

I think Im moving

Hey guys, just wanted to put the word out there that a bunch of JS'ers are at a place now called KeepConnectedLive.com I think it's also wordpress formatted but it's pretty easy to use. And, a former JS'er, EvilFury's man is behind it so he's trying to get it pretty close to how things were before. I've only been on a few days but so far I like it. I really do miss blogging and I think this will be a good place to hopefully get my groove back.

I will keep this place around as a plan B but come one over and check out the place and see what you think.

6 Comments:

At April 30, 2009 at 6:04 AM , Blogger Fijufic said...

I'll follow your posts via RSS. I have grown very fond of you and would miss you terrible if you were lost in my book. I am over there but really need to figure out how to operate the thing...

I 100% support Matty and Susan in this effort.

Love,
Bobby

 
At April 30, 2009 at 7:23 AM , Blogger Nicsboy2 said...

Thanks for letting us know. That's cool that they started that. Instead of complaining about all of the other options out there... they created their own. Good for them.

 
At April 30, 2009 at 9:02 AM , Blogger AK™ said...

tried,didn't like it. sticking with blogspot.
For my reasons,there already are 2 wordpress sites..wordpress.com and journalspace.com

I prefer the layout of Blogspot because it's just so easy to navigate..like the old JS..before Dylan took the money and ran.

 
At April 30, 2009 at 1:39 PM , Blogger becomingkate said...

I like it here at blospot. Hope you come back to visit me!

 
At May 2, 2009 at 10:37 AM , Blogger BenB said...

Agree with Kate, I've grown accustomed to Blogspot and - moving again seems like a lot of trouble.

 
At May 8, 2009 at 3:24 PM , Blogger Maggsworld said...

I now have two blogs ( one at wordpress and one at blogger so I think I wills tik to where I am. For now. Please kep in touch and I will follow youer life as I can. maggs

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home