Friday, January 23, 2009

1-23-09

Hello my friends, It's been a little while since I made an entry. It's just been one of those weeks. Not an especially difficult one but you know how it goes, you just aren't in the mood.

Everything is going well for the most part. Still going to the gym my usual 5 days. Still stoked and uber-motivated by my seven pound weight loss from last week. I can't wait to jump on the scale on Monday and see if I have lost more. It's kind of hard to stay off it when I walk past in the morning but I know from past experience that getting on the scale every day is a serious mind fuck so I just do it weekly.

Can you believe yesterday was the one year anniversary of Heath Ledger's death? Wow.

Weather is still really nice but getting warm again. Should be good through the weekend but Monday the high will be 78 (ugh!)

Time to jet and get ready for work. Happy Friday everyone.

funny pictures of cats with captions
more animals

12 Comments:

At January 23, 2009 at 7:22 AM , Blogger Linda said...

Girl, you are so right about the scale! Stay off that thing...it's not an accurate measure of your progress. I used to get on every day...now I measure monthly. Take your measurements...it's a better gauge and the old stand by...how your clothes fit! So proud of you!

 
At January 23, 2009 at 7:52 AM , Blogger The Lioness and the Butterfly said...

Sounds like you are going great! I haven't been at it very much, but I have promised myself that I am back to it as soon as my back is better.

I weigh and measure monthly too. Much easier on you.

 
At January 23, 2009 at 8:23 AM , Blogger becomingkate said...

7 lbs is so great - wow!

 
At January 23, 2009 at 8:31 AM , Blogger Fijufic said...

Sweet post. rabbit ears. You silly girl.

 
At January 23, 2009 at 12:24 PM , Blogger doanli said...

I'm so embarrassed that I haven't been to the gym since last year.

That's wonderful because of all the hard work you are doing; keep it up! :)

Cannot believe Heath Ledger has been dead that long; it was so sad.

 
At January 23, 2009 at 12:27 PM , Blogger doanli said...

I LOVE your kitteh (and rabbit) photos (and captions)!!! Keep that up too, LOL

 
At January 24, 2009 at 8:17 AM , Blogger Doug said...

I stepped on the scale this morning and saw that I was down another pound, and I ain't even working out :-) I think it's an artifact of being on my own, and eating slightly better.

 
At January 25, 2009 at 5:49 PM , Blogger tamale said...

scales are evil!

 
At January 26, 2009 at 9:04 AM , Blogger Sammi said...

Conga-rats on the minus seven, that's awesome!! All that hard work is paying off!

 
At January 26, 2009 at 11:21 AM , Blogger Maggsworld said...

I have been telling my 14 year old that she shouldn;t weigh herself EVERY day for that very reason. Good for you on the loss - way to go!!! Maggs

 
At January 26, 2009 at 5:02 PM , Blogger paulafrances said...

wow, it hardly seems possible it has been a year since heath died. Maybe that is why I am gaining weight. Unconscious living!

 
At January 28, 2009 at 9:47 AM , Blogger Stasia said...

Hope you're having a great week!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home