Friday, January 30, 2009

1/30/09

Yeah, I know it's been forever since I have made an entry. You all get them, those blocks of days at a time where all you feel like doing is lurking and commenting. That was me. Didn't really have much to say. Not much going on in this part of town.

I saw Slumdog Millionaire last night FINALLY. I mean when EVERYONE who has seen it is telling you to get your ass to the theatre because it is such a great movie, I guess you should go, right? So I did, and it truly is a great and Oscar worthy film. You leave the theatre in such a different state of mind. You see life a little differently after watching this film. If you didn't get to see it in the theatre then please as soon as it comes out on DVD, rent it and watch it.

Still going to the gym 5 days a week. I get on the scale Monday to see how that's going. But everyone and I mean EVERYONE is commenting on how much I have changed. Of course it's hard for me to see like how they see it. But I do see it. And sometimes I might be guilty of checking myself out in the mirror too much while I'm working out. I mean hey, I have to make sure I'm doing the exercises correctly, right? I really need to take some new pictures. I found my original "before" shots that I took. When I saw them I was like OMG..... SO maybe I can get to that this weekend.

I have some other things to write about but just looked at the clock and realized I need to move my ass to get ready for work. Happy Friday, everyone!

funny pictures of cats with captions
more animals

6 Comments:

At January 30, 2009 at 7:51 AM , Blogger Linda said...

I'm so proud of you! I'm doing really well too. We're just going to have to get together and going strutting!

 
At January 30, 2009 at 8:18 AM , Blogger Sammi said...

LOVE that third paragraph - it's such a great, giddy feeling, isn't it? Awesome!! To me, other people were noticing before I was... it took a while to start "believing" it. Other people are better judges though, I think. Now start trying on lots of clothes in that next smaller size, it'll flip your lid when they actually fit! I let out a loud WOOHOO in the dressing room when I tried one on TWO sizes smaller than what I thought I'd need. This is a really great stage, I'm so glad to hear you're there - and, it only gets better! Congratulations, now keep celebrating, you've earned it!

 
At January 30, 2009 at 9:41 AM , Blogger becomingkate said...

I'd love to see some pics!

 
At January 30, 2009 at 12:23 PM , Blogger Stasia said...

I've seen some of the recent pics you have posted and I can tell. You're doing awesome, girl. Keep it up!

 
At January 31, 2009 at 1:44 AM , Blogger Dorrie said...

stoppiong by to say hello! would love to click "follow this blog" but I don't see one *pout* so I'll do it manually *wink*

 
At January 31, 2009 at 12:23 PM , Blogger Wizardress said...

I'm so proud of you!! How much have you lost so far?

I'm starting this coming week back on the elliptical. I'm downloading things to watch as I work out as I speak.

*hugs* You look great :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home