Sunday, February 15, 2009

2/15/09

Gorgeous day here in SoFla. What am I doing? Laundry. How fun. I did manage to toss off two loads already (hahaha, that sounds totally like something my bud Dickbar would say) So I have it in my right (or left) mind to chuck the rest and head out to get some fresh air and sunshine. It really is so nice out. Clear blue skies and 78 degrees at the mo. Hmmm what to do what to do....

I didn't go to the gym this morning. I decided to give my knees a rest. They weren't hurting but I just had a feeling they could use some time off. On my way home yesterday I saw a Hyundai with a plate that read DATRADR. Made me think of Steve AND DB. But we all know DB wouldn't be caught dead in a Hyundai. I always keep an eye out for funny vanity plates. Steve has inspired me. I really wish I could have gotten a pic of the one I saw of the pink Camaro with her name on both sides AND the plate with the HUGE Hello Kitty on the back window. A good chuckle indeed.

I survived VD. I may not have been all giddy happy in love but I sure dressed like I was for work yesterday. We have an all black dress code at work but we may accessorize with color. Well of course I used red yesterday and got MANY a compliment. So it brought on the smiles even tho inside my heart had on a big fat frown. Oh well.....

Oh and today's LOLcat is dedicated to that blue eyed devil....*muah*

funny pictures of cats with captions
more animals

6 Comments:

At February 15, 2009 at 9:54 AM , Blogger Dorrie said...

just stopping by to say hi! congtrats on all the weight loss!

When ya coming over to my part of the world, or did I miss something? :-(

 
At February 15, 2009 at 10:13 AM , Blogger AndiMAC said...

One day Westy, one day....This year would be good. Waiting to see how generous Uncle Sam is going to be.

 
At February 15, 2009 at 11:10 AM , Blogger susananne said...

Stopping by to say hello sis, have a good weekend.

 
At February 15, 2009 at 12:27 PM , Blogger becomingkate said...

Love a good day of compliments. Have a good Sunday Andi!

 
At February 15, 2009 at 2:50 PM , Blogger LERMONTOV said...

"I decided to give my knees a rest"

Well that kind of gives the game away!

I must confess that I too, have become addicted to vanity plates since reading Steve. One of the girls I'm seeing has also caught the habit & snaps the odd one from her camera phone. I saw a tool in a black porsche with the plate "B TOUGH" the other night - but I was too slow to photo it.

Hope your heart stops frowning.

L

 
At February 18, 2009 at 11:41 AM , Blogger Steve said...

I don't think you could measure the level of douchiness in a man that advertised he was a Day Trader if you had a room full of rocket scientists. Good lord.

And I think "toss off two loads" has a very dirty connotation in British English.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home