Sunday, February 15, 2009

Tying one on....

Partially inspired by the B.E.D.'s last entry and partially inspired by my friends Barb and Doug, I got a little idea for a pic. Being a girly girl, I don't have any real ties but I managed to fashion one out of a sash I have. Don't know how long this will be here but well it is. Sadly enough though, due to the recent loss in my life (15 lbs), the lingerie isn't fitting quite as snugly as it used to and you can only adjust things so much. But being the shopaholic I am only gives me the go ahead to restock. ;-)

Photobucket

(hehehe, ok so I changed it but you get the gist)

13 Comments:

At February 15, 2009 at 3:58 PM , Blogger LERMONTOV said...

Hot - The sash fits very well indeed! & there is nothing like getting the green light to re-stock.

& I hadn't realised that I was the B>E>D from the previous post - so I'm doubly proud to be part of your inspiration!

 
At February 15, 2009 at 5:01 PM , Blogger AndiMAC said...

Just so you know it was from YOUR last entry (you know with the neckwear or otherwise apparel)

 
At February 15, 2009 at 5:31 PM , Blogger becomingkate said...

A man's tie can be used for so many different things.

 
At February 15, 2009 at 5:47 PM , Blogger Anneal said...

Grin

 
At February 16, 2009 at 2:26 AM , Blogger Simon Butler said...

Ha. I was just thinking ‘Who is this B.E.D? It sounds like Lermontov.’

 
At February 16, 2009 at 6:11 AM , Blogger Doug said...

Neither of us were wearing a tie, Andi...
;-)

 
At February 16, 2009 at 10:41 AM , Blogger mr-stu said...

hmmm nice outfit and so easy to change out of :-)

 
At February 16, 2009 at 10:31 PM , Blogger bard said...

Typical... a day late and a dollar short!

 
At February 16, 2009 at 11:44 PM , Blogger Cin said...

I wish I looked that good in a tie!

 
At February 18, 2009 at 11:44 AM , Blogger Steve said...

That guy would totally be checking out Jennifer Aniston's ass, if he wasn't extremely gay (not that there's anything wrong with that).

 
At February 19, 2009 at 2:08 PM , Blogger Fake-brunette lives said...

giggle so I missed the boat
I'm sure you looked gorgeous

 
At February 20, 2009 at 9:29 AM , Blogger Fijufic said...

Congrats on your hard work!!!!!

 
At February 23, 2009 at 1:25 PM , Blogger Maggsworld said...

I refuse to comment on my understanding of uses for ties on the grounds it would reveal too much about me.. LOL

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home