Wednesday, February 25, 2009

2/25/09

Hey everyone. I know its been a couple of weeks. Sigh..... I think I have lost my groove blogging. I'm sure it's only temporary though. Now that I have been doing this over five years, I can't give it up now. Eh, you know how it is when your life is the same day in and day out. Let's see if I can come up with any interesting highlights from the past 2 weeks.

Still going to the gym on a daily basis. Still doing the gluten free thing and it's going well. My knees, that's another story though. They aren't horrible but not great. Looking into some alternative therapies before I head to the Orthopedist.

Last week saw Friday the 13th with a friend from work. It was great, scared the shit out of us so bad we couldn't stop laughing. GO see it if you love horror films.

My love life still sucks. May have to call in reserves because it's getting to the point where I just need some physical affection. That's the only bad thing about being single. Self love is ok but it's just not the same.....

My new addiction....True Blood. I've always known Vamps are sexy. Got hooked on them years ago reading the Anita Blake Vampire Hunter series by Laurell K Hamilton. Now I can watch it on tv with full on naked goodness (well except for the guys, dammit) Twilight is for teenyboppers. And, I just found out the shows lead characters (Sookie and Bill) are dating in real life. That is cool. They are so hot onscreen.

Work is going fine. Not busy, but not too slow. Speaking of which, shit, it's getting late and I gotta go before I am late.

Have a happy hump day everyone.

funny pictures of cats with captions
more animals

7 Comments:

At February 25, 2009 at 9:26 AM , Blogger Sammi said...

Calling in reserves, eek! That's not good! I guess I'm out of the loop and must have missed something... it has been a long time. I'm sorry to hear that...

 
At February 25, 2009 at 9:44 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love vampires too. I'll have to check out true blood.

although i shamefully admit that i liked the twilight books.. never saw the movie.

 
At February 25, 2009 at 10:37 AM , Blogger becomingkate said...

There were times when the reserves were a lot of fun!

 
At February 25, 2009 at 4:40 PM , Blogger Knifeboy said...

I know that it sucks being single when it comes to that. I'm in the same boat. Giving yourself a helping hand gets old...

 
At February 25, 2009 at 4:45 PM , Blogger LERMONTOV said...

Andi - I think that you need to organise yourself a stable of champions!

 
At February 25, 2009 at 7:29 PM , Blogger AndiMAC said...

Oh Lermie, I certainly do. The funny thing is, they were discussing that very topic on the radio last week. About guys having a stable to go to when they are in need. It's silly and ridiculous to try and feign a goody two shoes image all the time. Andi is a much happier and more productive girl when she's taken care of business.

 
At February 26, 2009 at 8:09 AM , Blogger Linda said...

True Blood is awesome!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home