Sunday, December 28, 2008

12-28-08

Wow, I didn't think I'd ever say this but I really miss my original blogging home, Journalspace. I find myself with quite a bit of free time on my hands now that I'm not all up in my online friend's lives every day. Hopefully, the sickly drivers can be repaired and all will be right in the blogging world once again.

The past few days I have been feeling like crap anyways. My allergies have been flaring up and now I don't know if it's a cold or still the allergies. I took a Claritin D last night but of course it's long wore off now and it's too late to go get more because you have to take that little card to the pharmacy to get the magic pills. UGH!

On a good note though, my Miami Dolphins beat the Jets to win the AFC East division title. So nice to be able to say "bye bye Patsies." Isn't it funny how things work out that we have the same record yet its the Dolphins who won the title and the Dolphins who are in the playoffs..... and NOT the New England Patriots? Yes, I am going to brag and gloat because hello, anyone remember my team last year? At 1 and 15 we were the laughing stock of the league. Now look at us, bitches.... hehehehe. Poor Lions though, they couldn't even win one game. How do their fans deal? Lions fans are die hard.... my respect to them.

Hope everyone had a good holiday......

1 Comments:

At December 28, 2008 at 7:55 PM , Blogger becomingkate said...

I miss JS so much! There are a lot of faves that haven't posted on Westy's site and I wonder what they're up to.
Anyway, hope you're feeling better. I was able to fight off a cold but Jamie and Em both have coughs.
Congrats to your team! *hugs*

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home