Sunday, December 21, 2008

The irony of it all....

So I guess having this extra blog may be a good thing after all. The site where my original blog was started had a major and I mean MAJOR crash the other day. It's to the point where they have to send BOTH drivers to drivesavers.com to try and repair the damage. And there is the possiblilty that our blogs may not be able to be recovered. To me, that is kind of sad as most of us had not backed up our blogs in awhile (or ever) so all that time and memory is gone for good. It's kind of sad for me because every once in awhile I would go back to my beginning entries and just read. And we're going back over 5 years ago. You guys would laugh so hard. Hell, I even almost fell off the chair a few times going through the crap I used to write. And a lot of the time it wasn't even WHAT I wrote, but it was how I wrote it that cracked me up. Let's just say my writing has changed for the better. So, I thought I was going to get a little vacation from journaling but I guess not because I have my back-up to fall back on (unlike JS) So, we'll see what happens.

In other news it is a damn amazingly gorgeous day here in South Florida. The sky is almost Sapphire blue, the temps are still in the 70's, and I would be a fool not to go out and enjoy it. Well, at least til 1 when the Dolphins game comes on.

So that's about it for now folks. Hope you have a great Sunday. Go Phins!

3 Comments:

At December 21, 2008 at 2:38 PM , Blogger becomingkate said...

Hi Andi! I'm missing JS something terrible right now, but I'm glad so many of my faves are still around on other sites.

 
At December 21, 2008 at 2:40 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to find you1 Is blogger easier? I have got Lowandslow on Wordpress but he is NOT happy about all the bells and whistles.

 
At December 22, 2008 at 4:36 AM , Blogger AK™ said...

*waves hi*

akmarksman82.wordpress.com
is where I'm at..unless your on MySpaz in which case it's

myspace.com/akmarksman

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home