Tuesday, December 30, 2008

12-30-08

As you can see, I have become quite creative with my entry titles. Blogging at it's finest eh? Well, the year is winding down to it's final hours. I've had the past couple of days off to reflect on the past. Well, not really, I've been under the weather with what seems like a sinus infection (bleah) And it's ridiculously warm here in South Florida making me feel even worse. I'm about to head into work and not looking forward to it. I will be armed with my box of tissues, Tylenol, and Claritin D. Can't wait.

This entry really did have a purpose other than updating my health status. But I seem to have forgotten what it was. Maybe after I take my shower and clear my head of all the "junk" (a nicer word than snot hahahaha) then I can remember why I cam here to write this morning.

I'll be back.

7 Comments:

At December 30, 2008 at 11:02 AM , Blogger becomingkate said...

It's cold here, but we're all suffering from sinus colds and flus.
Are you doing anything for NYE?

 
At December 30, 2008 at 6:40 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Get well soon!

 
At December 31, 2008 at 1:05 AM , Blogger fitzgerald said...

I hope you feel better soon. Some times my sinus problems cause me to just crawl up into a little ball, so I think I understand how you are feeling.

 
At December 31, 2008 at 7:24 AM , Blogger Sunny said...

Hi Andi, I finally found you. Will add you in my page links in a minute.

Me too, have a sinus thing going on. It's cool here today but warming up to 70* I think the weather people said.

I'm staying home for New Years Eve.

I hope you feel better asap!

 
At December 31, 2008 at 8:33 PM , Blogger Sammi said...

In case I fall asleep - HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

 
At December 31, 2008 at 11:36 PM , Blogger BonnieBehave said...

Glad to find ya here! Feel better!

~Bonnie

 
At December 31, 2008 at 11:37 PM , Blogger Doug said...

You kinda snuck in under my radar, but I saw your icon on my blog, so here I am, big as life and twice as goofy :-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home