Sunday, January 4, 2009

1-4-09


WOW, I knew our little JS community was indeed not so little but as I am catching up with everyone and adding old faves....the list just keeps growing and growing. I might have to quit my job so that I will be able to catch up with everyone on a regular basis hahaha.

Well, today my poor Dolphins lost miserably to Baltimore. I won't go into details as it did get a little ugly. But I have to say I am so proud of my team. To end up AFC East champs after having a record last year of 1-15 is amazing and inspiring to say the least. See Detroit fans, there is hope after all. Thank you to to all who made it a great season to be a Dolphins fan....Chad Pennington, Coach Sporano, Bill Parcells, big mouth Joey Porter...hahahaha and the rest of the Fins organization. Love you guys.



Tomorrow it's back to the gym for the first time in over a week. I had gotten sick with allergies which turned into a sinus infection (no fun) So I need to make sure I hit the hay early tonight. Can't wait to see what the scene will be like now that it's a new year. I wonder how crowded it will be when the gym opens.... I will make a full report tomorrow....

6 Comments:

At January 4, 2009 at 6:51 PM , Blogger Linda said...

I was just telling my husband on how crowded the gym used to be the first two weeks of the year and then it fades down. Well, not everyone! I jumped back yesterday! I'm also working on my vision board.

 
At January 4, 2009 at 6:53 PM , Blogger Maggsworld said...

Good for you going straight back to the gym after the holiday break. I got a Wii and Wii Fi so I am working on my body from home.

 
At January 4, 2009 at 7:11 PM , Blogger BonnieBehave said...

I'm planning to do the gym tomorrow with Bill. But we go fairly regularly. I'll have to look for all the New Year's resolution people, though. I hadn't thought about that!

 
At January 4, 2009 at 8:30 PM , Blogger greeneyes67 said...

I have to start working out tomorrow after only two days of it this week. The holidays really screwed me up!! Can't wait to get back into the swing of it..

 
At January 5, 2009 at 4:09 PM , Blogger lowandslow said...

The Dolphins did a major 180 this season. They/you should be proud! :)

S

 
At January 12, 2009 at 4:14 AM , Blogger Sunny said...

The Dolphins are my favorite team since forever! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home