Monday, January 5, 2009

1-5-09

Well, when the alarm went off this morning at 5am it wasn't so bad. I went to bed early to prepare myself. That's going to be the hardest part is getting myself back into going to bed early again after a week of stay up till all hours. I didn't push myself too hard. I still have remnants of my allergies so maybe Wednesday I'll bring some tissues to put on my bike for when I have to wipe the drip hehehehe. One of my guy friends was there today doing his thing and he walked by the studio and waved to me and of course everyone was like "Woooooo, there's Andi's boyfriend". So I get the drill again about him. Pretty soon I am going to start making up stuff so they will get off my back.

Other than that I didn't do too much today except go see my dad, clean house, and do some laundry. Exciting, I know.

Since this entry was pretty crappy, let me add a funny pic to make you all smile at least.
funny pictures of cats with captions
more animals

6 Comments:

At January 5, 2009 at 4:51 PM , Blogger greeneyes67 said...

Sounds like a fine day to me! I have a hard time getting up at 7 am. I can't imagine 5. Good luck with getting back on track:)

 
At January 5, 2009 at 5:48 PM , Blogger Linda said...

I need to get my booty up earlier too!

 
At January 5, 2009 at 6:10 PM , Blogger becomingkate said...

That looks like our kitty!

 
At January 5, 2009 at 6:23 PM , Blogger yackydoodle said...

I've tried that time of day and can't stick with it. I go at lunch now.

 
At January 6, 2009 at 1:48 PM , Blogger lowandslow said...

What a great opportunity to make up some great stories about "your guy". Isn't he the one who just sold his business to Warren Buffett for $350,000,000? ;)

S

 
At January 6, 2009 at 5:33 PM , Blogger Doug said...

Heh heh. Cute kitt_ :-)
I work. I don't work out...
But I do get up just before 5 AM
:-(

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home