Sunday, October 11, 2009

Sunday football

Well, I tried getting into some games today but I just can't really seem to. The Dolphins don't play til tomorrow night when we meet up with the Jets. I can't wait to see how they do. To me, they looked great last week against Buffalo and if they can keep up that pace, we can definitely get into the playoffs.

I'm also being lazy again. I had started earlier on trying to get things organized around here but got sucked into once again a computer break. I'm trying to get things in order because next week I will be having a visitor from Ohio. Yes, and it's a boy. He will be here from Saturday night to Tuesday afternoon. I met him on this dating site I have been on since March. I was excited for awhile but now feelings of apprehension are setting in. It's almost as if I am personally trying to sabotage this and I don't know why. Well, whatever happens happens....

1 Comments:

At October 11, 2009 at 9:54 PM , Blogger LERMONTOV said...

Good luck with the boy Andrea!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home