Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Wet Wednesday

Well luckily, tropical storm Nicole is making her way away from here and hopefully tomorrow wont be so wet and mushy. It was kind of slow at the salon but then again in all my years working in salons September and October tend to be slow months anyways. Our salon is finally getting rennovated after 19 years. Im just hoping to get an updated pedicure area so Im not bent over all the time doing client's feet.

Got to talk to a friend in Germany tonight that I had not heard from in awhile. (he lives in Trier, Westy) He is one of those kinds of guys that always picks the wrong kind of woman. I guess just like us girls who always pick the loser boyfriends hahahaha (not me tho, Ive been petty lucky that I date guys who treat me good. But unfortunately are commitment-phobes)

Thats about it for this soggy night.

2 Comments:

At September 30, 2010 at 7:33 AM , Blogger Fijufic said...

raining like a mo-fo here too...Surf advisory is tempting but all it will be is pure chop. Tomorrow should be a monster however...

 
At September 30, 2010 at 9:10 PM , Blogger AndiMAC said...

One of my friends in Jacksonville NC got flooded out of his house today....

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home