Sunday, July 3, 2016

The higher the hair, the closer to God.

So I'm a Texas girl now.  Got here 5/13/2016.  Considering I was born and raised in Fort Lauderdale, Florida my whole life, Houston isn't THAT big of a change yet.  I do know it does get hotter here in the Summer.  I know it does get colder in the Winter.  Im very excited to experience Fall here.  That was a major thing I missed growing up in Florida was the changing season and the colors on the trees.  There is a really nice park 2 miles from where we live.  And within that park is a really nice dog park with lots of trees.  I can't wait to see the change.

So far, I really love where we live.  We are in Houston but Northwest of downtown.  It's a perfect blend.  Not too city and not too country.  There are even a couple former JS'ers not too far from me that I hope to get to meet in the future.  Hopefully by then I will have figured out how to post pictures.

I think moving to Texas was one of the best things I ever did.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home