Tuesday, November 9, 2010

two fer Tuesday

Well I will be lucky if I bang out one entry today LOL. Nothing new to report. At least the weather has been amazing the past 4 days. We had a nice cool front come through so the high was in the lower 70's and the lows were in the 50's. It's so delicious. Nothing makes me happier than a blue sky with chilly temps.

Dad's ok, same old same old.

I've met some people from the dating sites Im on. Meh.... same old story... starts out good then they drop off the face of the planet. It's not me, it's them right? I'm just being myself... I think Im a pretty damn good catch. What is wrong with these men? Sigh.....

4 Comments:

At November 9, 2010 at 9:07 AM , Blogger Fijufic said...

Men are crazy. I don't know anything about dating so my advice would be way off the planet at this point.

I hope you are hanging in there with your father.

Love,
Bobby

 
At November 11, 2010 at 6:39 AM , Blogger PaintTheHorse said...

Men are just crazy but don't give up. Okay, I know you've been told that. It's me, Summerwind, by the way. I met my man on Match.com married him and am living HAPPILY ever after. You will. There's just so much nonesense you have to search through.

Do you have help with your father?

 
At November 11, 2010 at 6:40 AM , Blogger PaintTheHorse said...

By the way, I don't write at the blogspot address but instead at http://wildstorm.wordpress.com

 
At November 17, 2010 at 7:41 AM , Blogger Carolina Girl said...

I am starting to find JSer's and it makes me smile. Have a wonderful day.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home