Saturday, October 2, 2010

match. set. point.

OK I joined Match.com tonight. Mostly because I had an email waiting and I wanted to see if it was from someone I had winked at (of course it wasn't) It was from this guy who is a professor at the Art Institute (I went there right out of high school) Kind of my type but not really because I didn't see anything on his page about sports and I am a HUGE football fan. You would think that would be a plus but I feel guys are intimidated when a girl is a big fan. I dunno but anyways, wish me luck.

Today I was busy at work (yay) Hopefully Monday they start the salon remodel. Dammit I forgot to take before pics. Im sure one of my camera crazy co-workers will take care of that for me. Not much else to write.... Maybe I will go watch a movie....

2 Comments:

At October 4, 2010 at 3:01 PM , Blogger Fijufic said...

Good luck with your matches....

 
At October 5, 2010 at 5:08 AM , Blogger PaintTheHorse said...

I met my husband on Match.com in 2002. We've been happily married ever since. HOpe you find your match!

Summerwind

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home