Tuesday, January 6, 2009

1-6-09

Tuesday...tra la la.....hmmmm what to say, what to say.....

Lower body at the gym today. Started with a warm up on a fukked up elliptical so like with in 20 seconds of starting it was telling me I reached my target heart rate. Then a few minutes my HR was at like 200 something. Jeez! Well I never did reach target (145) during the 15 min I was on it.
But, over in the weight room I managed to leg press (barely, but I did it) 360 lbs Woo Hooo! From then on the rest of the work out was just mediocre. And we were all feeling it too. Just a "meh" kind of day for all of us. I think we'll all start to feel back in the swing maybe by next week.

Work was blah today. Not much going on in the salon. I was going to get my hair done (roots and haircut) but I forgot to put myself in the book. I'll just do it next Tuesday.

Oooooh, I went to the Hallmark store in the plaza where I work today because they had a sign on the door saying 75% off Christmas stuff. So I go in and down to the back and see the usual crap. But then, I look over and I see tons of ornaments. I'm telling you it's like hardly anyone got ornaments this year so I ended up getting all the Peanuts (Snoopy) ornaments for like around 20 dollars and change (SWEET) I saw the total before the discount and it was like 106.00 Now that's what I'm talkin bout!

Got a text from an old co-worker telling me to get my butt to the Bank Atlantic Center on Thursday as she had a ticket for me with them to see a Panthers game. I was like wow, cool. I didn't renew my season tix this year as I just wasn't feeling it. This will be my first game of the season and it's to see them play the Carolina Hurricanes (whoop dee doo) At least I will be able to spend time with my friend and her family as I have not seen them since last season. Gives me something to look forward to at least.

Thas all for now folks....

funny pictures of cats with captions
more animals

6 Comments:

At January 6, 2009 at 5:52 PM , Blogger tamale said...

360lbs??????

you're joking, right?

 
At January 6, 2009 at 6:08 PM , Blogger AndiMAC said...

Nope, there were 8 plates on and each plate is 45 lbs. Four on each side.

 
At January 6, 2009 at 7:31 PM , Blogger becomingkate said...

Incredible deal on the ornaments. I love End of Season! It's the only time you pay what something is actually worth.

 
At January 7, 2009 at 5:04 AM , Blogger lowandslow said...

Man, you're luck is "on" today. Quick, go buy some lottery tickets. ;)

S

 
At January 7, 2009 at 12:48 PM , Blogger Sammi said...

I love the leg press. I don't do 360 lb though, holy moley... :)

 
At January 7, 2009 at 1:08 PM , Blogger Fijufic said...

Andrea you are so full of energy sometimes...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home