Sunday, January 11, 2009

1-11-09

I am having the hardest time getting a layout here. I put in the codes when I FINALLY find a layout I think I can live with for 6 months and then everything goes all kablooey. I wont even divulge the amount of time I spend just even looking for a layout. I never knew shit like this could be so stressful.

*edit....Now it seems no matter what I choose, when I go to preview, it's nothing but some text over to the left and nothing works....even what I tried yesterday....can anyone offer some advice?

funny pictures of cats with captions
more animals

7 Comments:

At January 11, 2009 at 5:20 PM , Blogger TheLubeFaerie said...

I was so stressed out over this too. I had the HTML stuff down on JS and here I am so lost. I finally found one and got it to work after trying a half dozen. Good luck~

 
At January 11, 2009 at 5:45 PM , Blogger Carolina Girl said...

I am in the same situation as you. I found a layout. Looked good n my page but noone could leave comments. It has been stressign me out too. Hang in there. We will figure this all out. (HUGS)

 
At January 11, 2009 at 6:59 PM , Blogger BonnieBehave said...

For now, I'm keeping mine simple and will just play and add as I go. Sorry, I know that's not very helpful, lol.

 
At January 11, 2009 at 7:12 PM , Blogger Doug said...

You need a template with a fluid width i.e. one that sizes itself to fit photos, etc. I would try a two column template; you will have more room for posts and the right (or left) column will hopefully stay out of the way.

 
At January 11, 2009 at 7:13 PM , Blogger Doug said...

And make the padding and or margins on either side very small, pixel wise.

 
At January 11, 2009 at 7:29 PM , Blogger GirlBlogger said...

I haven't even experimented with layout yet. I do like the preview feature they have.

At JS I kept a blog just for tweeking and designing my blog layout. One of these days I'm going to have to get around to trying something. At least adding a picture or something.

 
At January 12, 2009 at 4:19 AM , Blogger Sunny said...

I'm going to be attempting to do a layout for my one awesome life blog, sometime.

Just have to find time to do it!

I know Betty (likeisaid) knows how! Her's is pretty!

Good luck to all of us! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home