Thursday, January 8, 2009

1-8-09

Well, I didn't win Florida's first powerball drawing last night dammit. Oh well....try again next week.

I woke up today in a seriously foul mood but I trudged around and got ready for the gym. Ended up having a great workout so it was all good. I probably shouldn't have plopped my ass down in front of the computer though because now I am feeling sleepy and want to head back to bed. That post workout high faded kinda quick. So I suppose I need get in the shower in the next five minutes or else I will end up being late for work (well, not late but not early either). I need to go make some lunch and put together some clothes to change into after work so I can head off to the hockey game and not have to stop at home.

Have a good day everyone.....
funny pictures of cats with captions
more animals

5 Comments:

At January 8, 2009 at 6:12 AM , Blogger yackydoodle said...

perhaps you should review your post-workout calorie consumption...

 
At January 8, 2009 at 7:20 AM , Blogger TheLubeFaerie said...

C and I were watching the news last night and for some reason right before it came on we got to watch the Florida powerball drawing. It was odd.

 
At January 8, 2009 at 7:59 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hate morning workouts.. mad props to you

 
At January 8, 2009 at 4:18 PM , Blogger LERMONTOV said...

Better luck next week with the Powerball.
One of my New Years Resolutions is to win the Australian version. Actually, that is my only resolution.

 
At January 8, 2009 at 7:21 PM , Blogger MK said...

I LOVE morning workouts. I'd rather do that than evening. By the time afternoon/evening comes around, I'm so over it.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home