Monday, January 12, 2009

1-12-09

Good morning my friends, it's Monday again. Jumping in the shower soon to get ready to see a new Chiro/Acupuncturist who I think will finally be able to help me with my knee issues. It has been feeling decent ever since I took that week off right after Christmas due to being sick. But I don't want to be lured into a false sense of security that I can work out without the brace. According to this one, it's my Patella that is off track and causing all the problems and he said he will get it back in the groove and should solve my problems. So we'll see about that.

Nothing on the docket this week so far for the second week of January. Spinning was real good this morning. It was quite interesting though as when I got to the gym and stepped into the line this morning I saw that my "boyfriend" was also there as well. So of course all morning I got called out for that. I think I should tell him when he's going to leave class to plant a big ole kiss right on me and really get the tongues wagging hahahahaha

That's all for now.....


funny pictures of cats with captions
more animals

5 Comments:

At January 12, 2009 at 5:58 AM , Blogger TheLubeFaerie said...

I love that picture! I asked C if we could have that many cats when we saw it yesterday. Have a great week!

 
At January 12, 2009 at 6:37 AM , Blogger BonnieBehave said...

That is a cool pic! Hope your knee gets fixed. Spinning must be hard with a bum knee. :(

 
At January 12, 2009 at 7:55 AM , Blogger Fijufic said...

knee problems suck!!!

I take Glucosamine and it helps me with mine.

 
At January 12, 2009 at 9:35 AM , Blogger saint-sinner said...

Hope you get all fixed up! Knee problems aren't any fun. I had reconstruction back in '98, and it's just beginning to act up again.

 
At January 12, 2009 at 10:04 AM , Blogger becomingkate said...

Man, I can't even imagine the smell of that house, with that many cats!
Good luck with your knees!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home