Friday, January 16, 2009

1-16-09

Hey everyone, happy Friday.

I am spent after this morning's workout. I really should go eat some breakfast I suppose hahahaha. But I'm not really even hungry. I did ok considering I didn't wear my knee brace. I haven't been babying it but I am trying to be cautious. I think I will try and get in for another treatment maybe on Monday and see how it goes.

The new eating thing (I despise the word "diet") is going well so far. It's not as hard as I thought it would be. You just have to be more conscious when reading labels that's all. And most of the stuff is still pretty tasty. There is this guy at work who had the gastric bypass a while ago and he has never been right since (I think he was almost 400 lbs) By all accounts, I am shocked he is not diabetic, or on blood pressure meds or something. Even almost dead already because he eats like total garbage. For awhile he went through a phase he was drinking like 4 (or more) Red Bulls a day. He is ALWAYS eating something sweet like candy or Starbucks frappacino's (venti size) and we all know how full of fat, calories, and sugar that stuff is. And now he is battling kidney stones. Apparently has a lot of them....Gee, I wonder why. And yesterday, he got some edamame to eat and after he took it out of the microwave put like a ton and I mean a TON of salt on them. I couldn't even look at it. UGH! How this man is even still standing I have no idea.

Well, time to go get ready for work.

funny pictures of cats with captions
more animals

2 Comments:

At January 16, 2009 at 10:19 AM , Blogger becomingkate said...

I've been trying to cut down on Pepsi and already my waist is about an inch, two inches smaller.
Now to cut out the processed carbs - those are killer!

 
At January 16, 2009 at 4:01 PM , Blogger LERMONTOV said...

I've been trying to cut down on the booze - but with little conspicuous success

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home