Wednesday, January 14, 2009

The new JS

It's ok I guess. I'm slowly getting used to it. A lot of people are complaining but come on, Rome wasn't built in a day. We don't know who the new owners are, maybe they don't know all the ins and outs and maybe are just learning themselves too. Or maybe they are just taking their time setting things up. Who knows....but whatever the case, we owe it to them to be patient to get things going full speed again. I'm certainly willing.

I think even if the new JS get set up and runs right, I still might post here as well. I mean I am used to it and it's pretty easy. A good place to back up things if needed.

Well, it's after ten and this little girl is tired. So im off to dream land. Nighty night.

funny pictures of cats with captions
more animals

3 Comments:

At January 15, 2009 at 5:35 AM , Blogger Linda said...

I agree. Patience. I set up camp there but I'm keeping my Blogger too!

 
At January 15, 2009 at 5:50 AM , Blogger Anneal said...

watching & waiting Myself

 
At January 15, 2009 at 6:23 AM , Blogger LIZARDO said...

I haven't really had a chance to check out the new JS aside from signing up- is it very different?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home