Sunday, January 18, 2009

1-18-09

Arrrrrgh! I was going to write this whole post of how there is this jacket I have been coveting at Old Navy...I told you all about it before right? Well, I went to the one by my house last night and of course the particular one I wanted (size/color) was gone. I tried on one in a different color but it just wasn't the same and left me feeling down and defeated. Also, mind you I tried on this pair of jeans and I got them in a "short" length and they were still like 3 inches too long! Am I shrinking in height as well? So a friend of mine at work tells me to call her store because they have lots of things there and they should have it. Well, they didn't but the girl looked up stores that might have it. Three did but they are all in SOUTH Miami which is a good 45 minute ride. So all the money I would have saved would have went right back into my gas tank. So I call my friend to tell her this story and she says to call the 1-800 number and see if they will ship it to me. OMG, Brilliant! So I call them back and YES, they can ship it to me. So, not only do I get a great jacket for an amazing price (normally 70.00 and now 24.00) but also I don't have to haul my butt and waste gas to get it. I will be sure to post a picture when I get it.

And in football news.....It's also good I'm not traveling today so that way I don't miss the start of the Eagles/Cardinals game. Personally I really could care less but well it's something because after the Superbowl is over I will be mourning the loss of my favorite sport until it comes back around next season. Yeah, there is hockey but meh, I'm not into it as much this year. But I must say, my Panthers are doing pretty well so that is good.

funny pictures of cats with captions
more animals

13 Comments:

At January 18, 2009 at 10:01 AM , Blogger greeneyes67 said...

Root for the Cardinals!!! They are the underdogs and well, who doesn't like the underdogs winning??? GO CARDINALS!!

That sucks about the jacket. And I have the opposite problem with pants. They are never long enough. And when I find them long, they are too skinny everywhere else to fit me. Dammit! I think they change the sizes on us all the time. Have a good Sunday.

 
At January 18, 2009 at 11:03 AM , Blogger becomingkate said...

I have an Old Navy jacket that I just love. Looking forward to a pic!

 
At January 18, 2009 at 1:51 PM , Blogger Maggsworld said...

Puddy tat is lovely.

 
At January 18, 2009 at 3:55 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

i order stuff online from old navy all the time..

love the cat pic

 
At January 18, 2009 at 7:02 PM , Blogger stacycakes said...

im glad you found your jacket, im looking for a particular leather vest from i.nc. that i cant find,drat!!!

 
At January 18, 2009 at 10:23 PM , Blogger LERMONTOV said...

Glad you got your jacket - and i look forward to the photo's. We should have a communal blog for a favourite jacket/jeans photoshoot

 
At January 19, 2009 at 6:41 AM , Blogger Fake-brunette lives said...

new clothes yippee
I went slutty shoe shopping the other day to cheer myself up

 
At January 19, 2009 at 7:10 AM , Blogger AK™ said...

question..
Iz u a sexy Mac?
;)

 
At January 19, 2009 at 11:06 AM , Blogger susananne said...

we want photos .the jacket sounds wonderful!

 
At January 20, 2009 at 5:33 AM , Blogger Steve said...

On the one hand, being a Bears fan, I can't cheer for their original rival (long before the Packers), the former Chicago Cardinals. On the other, I can't cheer for any team from Pennsytucky. So I think I have to go with the Cardinals, but I honestly don't care.

As for hockey, the fact that the Devils aren't sucking without Marty is good....getting Shanahan back, even though he's 87 years old, is also a plus, so my motivation for the greatest sport on earth has been revived.

 
At January 20, 2009 at 10:28 AM , Blogger Anneal said...

EVERYTHING...I mean EVERYTHING arrives by a truck at some point. For My fellow brother & sister drivers..I Thank you! lol

 
At January 21, 2009 at 5:21 PM , Blogger Knifeboy said...

I'm so glad the Eagles lost. Now everyone I know in South Jersey hates me!! I don't care. I like rooting for the underdog.

 
At January 22, 2009 at 8:03 AM , Blogger Steve said...

Knifeboy, I realize I'm biased seeing as how I'm from the Jersey Shore, but do you really want anyone from South Jersey to like you?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home